Why do most people lose at losing weight?
- By Team TDO
The reasons of failure are as follows:
- Not drinking plenty of water.
- Due to overstress at work, need to overcome stress through yoga and meditation which helps in weight loss
- Being lethargic, you should be active all the time, walk wherever it is possible to walk nearby, use staircase instead of lift, take a break from your work and move around in between.
- Not playing outdoor games or sticking at one place in front of TV or computer for hours.
- No proper exercise plan, like walking, going to gym, swimming, at least do exercise for half an hour on a daily basis.
- Avoid deep frying of foods instead roast or steam the food it helps in weight loss.
- Eating lots of junk foods and drinks.
- Keeping long gaps between meals, and stuffing it more later on.
- Skipping breakfast.
- Not giving enough time for you.
- Not making a strong determination for weight loss, not deciding how much you want to lose in how many days.
- Thinking dieting is just on temporary basis.