Crunchy bajra khakhra for snacks
- By Team TDO
Ingredients for Khakhra:
- ½ cup black millet flour
- 2 tablespoon wheat flour
- 1/2 tablespoon chilli and ginger garlic paste
- 3 tablespoon finely chopped fenugreek leaves
- ¼ tablespoon turmeric powder.
- 1 tablespoon oil.
Steps to prepare:
- Take a container and add all the ingredients in it and mix it.
- Knead the dough with lukewarm water softly.
- Roll it and make chapatti, but thin and cook on hot non stick pan.
- Use little ghee or oil on low flame and press on all sides till it becomes crispy.
Serve the crispy crunchy, khakhra with tea or coffee or pickle in snacks.
Health Benefits of Bajra:
- Phytic acid and niacin in it helps lower the cholesterol.
- High fibre content helps to maintain blood sugar levels.
- Promotes weight loss due to high fibre and gives the feeling of fullness for longer time.
- Good for acidity problems.
- Good for heart.
- Relieves severe constipation and stomach ulcers.
- Gluten free, good choice for people suffering from celiac diseases.
- Maintains blood pressure.