Benefits of Lactobacillus acidophilus
- By Team TDO
These are residents of intestines that help in digestion. Luckily Lactobacillus acidophilus is present in curd, carrots, soybeans, rice starch, garbanzo beans and other sources.
Health benefits of Lactobacillus acidophilus:
- It prevents constipation and controls diarrhea. It regularizes the intestinal function by restoring intestinal flora.
- It helps counteract lactose intolerance by its association with lactase.
- Reduces bad breath or halitosis.
- Reduces flatulence, while aiding digestion.
- Promoting normal absorption of dietary fats thus helping cholesterol control.
- Helps prevent and get rid of a number of intestinal disorders.
- Helps prevent infections of gastrointestinal tract and helps restore normal bowel function post the infection as well.
- Beneficial to ease irritable bowel syndrome.